Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 217 - Hello Regular Molly, Welcome Back

Phew! I feel much better. A little sneezy this morning, but no watery eyes or miserableness.

Hmm...I bought a black, straw fedora this morning at H&M. It's totally cliche, but who cares! I'll post a pic soon.

Also, in boy news (because work news and cat news aren't all that exciting...nevermind, cat news is great) Neighbor called today! He has confirmed for tomorrow. We're grabbing a late lunch (around 1 or 2pm) at Sweet Love Hangover. Oh, and when he confirmed, he called it a date. If only all guys knew that using the word date is all they need to do to make us happy.

I must admit that I do like that he calls. Despite my phone phobia (it's still alive and kicking!), it is a nice effort and feels more serious than shooting me a text.

I can't decide what to eat tomorrow. As my sister told me, they have a deep fried poptart sundae. Seriously! Is it wrong if I just eat desert tomorrow?

Don't worry, I'll keep you updated on what I eat...oh, and on my date.

No comments:

Post a Comment