Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 224 - I Swear, I Did Stuff This Weekend...Maybe?

OK, I feel like I watched a lot of TV this weekend and laid around, but I know I did stuff!

Saturday: First, breakfast at The Waffle with Legal Eagle. Yum! I had a waffle with bacon cooked in it. Yes, that is an awesome concept.

Then we went '80s shopping at Out of the Closet and Vintage Iguana. It was way successful. Don't worry, there will be pictures!

Then I think I laid around and watched TV the rest of the day.

Oh wait! No, no. I went to the grocery store at some point and ran into Gelson! I knoooooooww! UPDATE: I did not hear from Gelson after our date on Tuesday. He then tells me he was going to call me Sunday (5 days later?!) and kind of asks me on a date. I mumble some sort of lame response. Haven't heard anything more. I'd be bummed if I had really liked him. Phew!

Sunday: Called mom!

Go out to grab lunch at Sweet Love Hangover with Neighbor. Discover that they are now closed on Sundays. Perfect.


We ended up grabbing hot dogs and fries at Skooby's after I mention how I've wanted to go but have been too scared to go. Had a nice time with Neighbor despite the food not being all that great. Walked around Hollywood for a little bit and told Neighbor how I will someday get a stress test done at the Scientology building. He won't go with me. :(

Then, well, I laid around and watched TV. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment