Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 226 - All Is Almost Well In The Land Of Molly

Hi! Just checking in.

Let's see:

Work is good. Sent out a pitch today that I am really hoping works out.

Legal Eagle's birthday party is Saturday! '80s time. My outfit is almost all done. I think I just need some neon shoe laces. Although I still have to make the Rubix cube cakes that I am slightly nervous about.

Neighbor and I are good. He took in a stray kitten that was abandoned. Yes, I know. I'm trying to make sure that he cares for it properly as he seems to think that he can let it eat whatever it wants to eat. And no, Neighbor will not be going to the party because he will be at a wedding in Michigan. I guess that's a good enough reason.

Weather is getting better. It was cloudy yesterday and a bit sunnier today.

LE hasn't guessed her birthday present from her bf. He asked me about it to confirm that it was a good choice and something she didn't have/would want. She's bugging everyone for hints, but hasn't had any luck as I threw her off with a really random clue today.

Our apartment is clean. Doesn't always happen, so it's always nice when it is.


All in all things are good. The only bad thing is my stupid dental work and annoyances are never-ending. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment