Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 234 - Why No Neighborly Updates?

Well, Neighbor and I haven't gone out/hung out since the time we went to Skooby's...like a month ago.

Yes, we've texted, talked on the phone and seen each other (either run-ins or babysitting his kitten).

It really sucks, especially since I've given him about 5 million chances to spend time with me. Mostly, he either cancels, doesn't even bother setting a date or is tired. Oh, and all last week he was "sick" so I guess I can't hold that against him.

So now I'm getting the feeling, despite all other communication, that maybe he doesn't want to make time for me.

I don't know, but whenever he gets around to asking to spend time with me, I think this is a conversation we should have. I need to know where he stands and he needs to know where I stand.

As usual, I will keep you updated.

On the TV front: I'm starting to cut it out, but just during the daytime hours (normal work hours). So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment