Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 243 - The 4th Is Upon Us

I'm trying to decide if I want to partake in some 4th of July plans.

Here is what they are:

Go to Orange County, bike to Huntington Beach, hit some bars and then a house party and then back to Legal Eagle's bf's place to sleep.

PRO: I'd have 4th plans.

CON: I'd be the guest of a guest's gf.

PRO: I've had fun with this group before (many of the same people from last year's Halloween).

CON: I'd have to be in Orange County.

PRO: It won't be all couples.

CON: I have to work on the 5th (freelancers don't get holidays) and would want to be back in Hollywood at a normal hour.

PRO: It won't be outrageously expensive.

CON: I'm single.

PRO: I really could embrace being the awesome single girl.

CON: Orange County. Have I mentioned that?

Soooo...I should decide soon. LE is going to try to get a bike for me to ride from her boss. I keep going back and forth on whether or not I want to go. Ugh. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment