Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 242 - So Now We're Huggers?

Quick weekend post:

I ran into Neighbor as I was walking up the hill to home.

When we stopped to say hi, he gave me a hug. A big hug and made it seem like we hadn't seen each other in years. I saw him Tuesday.

Thing that is really odd about this is we never hug when we see each other up and down the hill. It's just never been our thing because we always run into each other...and I'm secretly terrified our bosses/apartment landlords will see and I'll have some awkward conversation with them about why we were hugging and what's going on. I'm paranoid like that.

OK, so we talked about randomness and it was nice and whatever. He says that he wants to do things, but follows it up with how busy he is, but that we'll figure it out. I nod and make a mental note to not have any expectations.

Then at the end, he hugged me again! And these aren't even little, quick hugs, yeesh.

So, I don't know why he's all of a sudden hugging me on the street. He's done it once before, when I ran into him one day when we weren't on good terms and had a talk that ended with a hug. That was months ago.

Well, OK, just going to go with the flow...he did smell quite nice though. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment