Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 248 - Phew!

Hi Bloggity Blog!

This week has been nutter butter. I quickly started a new gig/job/project/whatever mid-week. Basically that means I wake up at 6am, am working by 7am at home, leave around noon-ish to go to this new office, leave there at 6pm and am home after 7pm. Then figure in a workout (if not dead and Legal Eagle wants to) and making dinner and I'm beat. Plus, I had previously agreed to transcribe an interview this week so that made this week nonstop (kind of like this paragraph).

But! Things are good. I'm good. Feeling productive, enjoying the new work, getting along with the people, succeeding, etc. Granted, I know that at any time my work schedule can change or disappear, but things are good! And they really like me too.

Now I am just so happy it's Friday. I have no major plans other than a movie Sunday night. Mostly going to clean and do some other work (leisurely). But cleaning is a must because my mom is visiting for my birthday!!!!

What else, what else? Haven't hung out with Neighbor but I did just run into him. It was good. I mean, it's always good. Apparently he has some little 19-year-old actress "stalking" him or at least trying to hang out with him a lot. Yes, I find this annoying, but am really kind of too tired to think too much about it. I know, shocking. Sorry, no extreme over-analyzing right now. He wants to hang out, that old story, but I know better than to think we will. Although, it was kind of cute when we were standing in the road talking and I wouldn't move for the cars that were passing by and he said something about it and then brought up how when we went to the Garden of Oz, I didn't really pay attention to the street and cars. I tried to explain that they should be looking out for me, but he didn't get it. I don't know, it was a cute moment, you had to be there.

But moving on, my brain is only on work and my mom's visit. Oh, and the comforter and pillows I am about to buy online on sale. Finally!

OK, would chat more but I really just want to shut this lappy down. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment