Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 249 - Maybe He's Stalking Me

Ran into Neighbor again. And this time I looked adorable!

He's really pushing grabbing a drink next week, even said he's not working on the work that he was doing at night. I think he finished that project last week?

But as usual, not holding my breath. If we do go, I'll be shocked. If we don't, I'll be expecting it.

In awesome news, I found a CVS nearby so I don't have to haul to Target anymore to get my razors. Believe me, this is like finding a $100 bill.

Also, in heat news, when you come in from the heat, go stick your feet in cold water from the tub. Instant cooler.

In lame news, I woke up at 6am and couldn't fall back asleep. Not fair. Hopefully I sleep in tomorrow.

OK, did some cleaning this morning, now onto some work. Fa la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment