Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 256 - Frick Frack, It's Friday!

I'm so happy it's Friday!

And even better, I don't have to go into the office today. It was a last minute change-a-roo because the girl I work with is sick and my head boss won't be in, but I am still working, just from a Starbuck's in the area and then mid-day I will get my check for the week from my boss and go home and work some more.

Also about work, my hours have changed and made me far less stressed. I'm still doing other projects so it's nice to have some breathing room. Money is still good, so there are no worries there. Whoa, never thought I'd say that. But I do know that I could be out of any job at anytime, so I'm keeping prepared.

What else? I'm really excited for this weekend. No plans at all, but I have to do a bit of work and I'm also doing some birthday shopping!

The Brit and I are still trying to get together. Our schedules have mismatched all week, me busy at the beginning and him swamped now. But, we're looking toward something next week and I think he really wants to...well, he said he is really looking forward to seeing me again. I'm excited and I think we'll make it happen.

I finally figured out my new iPod a little. At least I figured out how to turn it on and stuff. Ha! But I plan to spend some quality time with it this weekend. It's cute and I can't decide if it needs a name...I figure only if something seems magically perfect.

I'll also try to post pics of my mom's visit/my birthday this weekend, along with pics of my fabulous bed. Best idea ever to redo it. And trust me, it's worth spending a little more on bedding because I have never slept so good. I feel like I am sleeping on clouds. I'll talk more about my bed when I post a pic and give my new bed advice.

OK, time to start working soon. Happy Friday the 13th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment