Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 258 - Ah, Home

I'm going to mostly be working from home right now. Still with the same company, but now I get to be at home more often. Woo hoo.

Although, my schedule changes practically daily with them, but I'm prepared for whatever and they reassure me that they want to hold onto me. So we'll see.

But it is really nice to not have to go to the bus and get nicely dressed and whatever else.

Plus, today it's made it possible for me to have a date with the Brit! We've been going back and forth to schedule one and today we are going out! Well, we're going hiking. Not my first choice, but I think it'll be nice and it shows that he doesn't just want to hang out in bars with me. We'll probably go late this afternoon. I'm very excited to see him again.

OK, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment