Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 260 - Time? Where Are You?

When I've had time to write in here, I haven't wanted to...probably because I've been wanting to nap instead.

But, I am doing stuff.

Work is good.

And I'm still going out with the Brit.

Let's just talk about that.

We had a date last Friday and it was great. And now, tonight, I'm going to go to his place because his roommate has some giant projector thing and is having people over for a movie night.

I have no idea what I'm in store for. I don't think I'll be meeting his really close friends, but I will meet one of his roommates who he is good friends with.

I'm not prepared at all. Plus he hasn't told me if I can bring anything. I hate showing up with nothing when you're going somewhere else, but I have no idea what I would bring.

Luckily Legal Eagle helped me choose an outfit. And luckily they have lots of pets at his place so they will be minor distractions if anything gets awkward. Which with me, I'm sure there will be a moment.

Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment