Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 264 - I'm Kind Of Failing At This Blog

I know! I haven't checked in much.

Things are busy. Last weekend I was in Palm Springs (pics to come) and this week I have been swamped with work.

But things are good. Palm Springs was so much fun and very relaxing. Basically, we hung out in the pool all day. Can't complain.

Work has been the same. Just getting stuff done and trying to catch up because I slipped behind. Whoops!

Legal Eagle and I are planning to run a 5K in December. It's some holiday 5K and is in Venice/Santa Monica. Should be cool.

Still going out with the Brit. We have a lot of fun together and I'm hoping to have him meet LE and her bf in a couple of weeks when she has a free weekend. He seems to quite like me. But I also know he is trying to focus on music a lot right now. It's hard to tell where you stand with someone else unless you flat out ask them.

Hmm...I'll post more later, but I still have boxes in my room from my birthday and I feel like I should really do something about that finally. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment