Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 270 - Instant Mood Lifter

The other day I was looking at Facebook, but instead of looking at my college classmates, I went back to high school.

And apparently, all the girls I went to school with are married/engaged to short, fat, bald men or wannabe guidos.

How great do I feel right now?!

Seriously, there were at least 3 girls who used to be cheerleaders with guys who had on "Affliction" shirts. And the guys have hair that at least stand 3 inches tall.

And then there were even more girls with these little round men.

I'm sure this sounds a little harsh, but whatever. I'd say these guys have great personalities, but I saw the pictures, they only have blank stares.

It is just very rewarding to know that everyone else settled down with a toad. I don't care how shallow I sound right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment