Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 274 - I Will Write...

...when my brain starts working again.

The Brit and I have, I guess, resolved things. He wasn't on a date and isn't dating anyone else.

But I still have some things that really bother me like his lack of ever getting in touch with me. And it's all just got me thinking.

Work stuff is, well, there's some stuff there I am working on figuring out as well.

So, a bit tired in dealing with things and it's rainy in LA - which is quite fitting for my mood.

In other news, Barbar snapped my underwear this weekend. I was sitting in a chair and he came to cuddle like usual. Before he lays down, he does this kneading thing. Since his claws are really long right now, they got caught on my dress and also hooked my underwear, snapping it.

It was funny and awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment