Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 273 - Don't Jump To Conclusions

I think I may have seen the Brit leaving Dillion's and walking with another girl.

There wasn't anything "date-y" about how they were walking, no hand holding or touching, but still.

OK, let's back track.

We hung out Saturday night.

I emailed him Monday afternoon a cute joke thing about some ongoing bet we have about a celebrity marriage.

I heard NOTHING!

We had said "Let's do something later this week" as we both had lots going on at the beginning of the week.

So, this paired with possibly seeing the girl is more than I want to deal with especially since I've been having just a rough week.

My first thought is that it could always be his roommate's now-ex-girlfriend who was visiting at some point soon who the Brit is also friends with and mentioned earlier this week that his roommate's friend would be in town. But I don't know that he would call the ex his roommate's friend since he's told me about them already.

He is the kind of guy who has girl friends which is fine.

It'd all be fine if I had heard from him in the last 3-4 days!

I just feel after 2 months of dating, things should be a little different. He should want to touch base with me from time to time.

So, as I figured there was no non-insane way of saying "I saw you...with a girl today," I decided to shoot him a "How's your week?" text tonight. Possibly foolish of me.

But, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt to have a conversation.

But, I also want a lot of questions answered before I see him again, if I do. I know I'm not OK with him dating someone else at this point and not with the annoyingly nice things he says to me. And if that's where I stand, as Steve Harvey believes, then that's what I should get. I just want to know what's going on, and I want more attention then a text here and there which usually only happens after I start the conversation.

For now, as Legal Eagle told me, don't jump to any conclusions.

Yet so far, no word from him.

Keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment