Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 278 - I'm Going To Try

I feel yucky, all sneezy and tired. The weather sucks. And I've worked all weekend. But I am going to try to write a little post.

I've been working hard on getting my outfit together for the event I'll be attending.


^This is the dress I ordered. It does come with skinny straps. Yes, the pic is small. Sorry, but the only one I could get. I love the navy blue and hope it fits. Otherwise, ugh.


^My shoes. I wanted to go all gold accessories. The shoes are good for gold since I'm not into metallic shoes. And they were $25.


^Gold bangles. From Claire's. That's how I roll.


^Die! An elephant ring. I love this.

I just realized I don't have a purse. Do I need to go gold or can I do navy? Or something else? Help me. This is exhausting and I just want to know that my dress fits.

In other news, I've been having fun with The Brit. We went to a live music place last week and had a good time. We're going to do something tomorrow night. I am nervous about going to this event with him because it'll be the first time it's "my thing." But we should have fun.

OK, I would write more, but seriously, I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment