Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 277 - Oh Holy Moly!

I won't give details because I prefer not to talk work stuff, but I am going to an incredible event in a couple weeks as my boss has invited me.

He created/runs the thing and it will be fabulous.

I'm so freaking excited and flattered that he trusts me enough to invite me.

But now I need a dress.

I looked up pictures from the event last year and it wasn't over-the-top glam. Most dresses were knee-length and some were long.

I can't decide which I will do.

Part of me thinks knee-length is more practical and common, but I oh so want to wear a long dress. I should just do it. But then I'm paranoid it's too much.

I need to decide soon because the event is only 11 days away! I'm considering buying online (risky) but there are more options and it won't take time getting to a store, etc. But if I buy online, I need to do it now in case it doesn't work and I need to shop!

Yikes, so much to do. But yay for me!

Oh, and I the Brit has agreed to go with me. Things are really good with him. More about that later. I really have to work and look at dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment