Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 291 - How A Girl Has A Conversation When She Doesn't Want To

The Brit came over to drop my keys back off and to hang out for a bit this afternoon.

Me: Something's bothering me.

The Brit: What?

(silence for about 10 minutes)

Me: It bothers me that I don't hear from you much in between seeing you.

The Brit: Yeah, I'm really bad at that. I've had guy friends complain about it.

(silence for about another 10 minutes as I was not satisfied with that answer)

Me: It really does bother me though. I want you to understand that.

The Brit: I'm sorry. I am bad at that, but I'll give it all my effort to work on it. I mean it.

(The Brit leaves about an hour later)

Text from the Brit minutes later: Hi. :) Just a thought. Turn on the oven and open the oven door for 20 minutes. Works nicely for warmth.

(I had been complaining about my cold apartment)

Guess he's already figuring out the texting thing. I feel better, but won't be opening the oven door because the cats might jump in.

No comments:

Post a Comment