Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 292 - Painting Party? Packing Party? Moving Party?

Who wants to help me do a whole lot of stuff in the next month?

I'm moving!!

I'll be in the same neighborhood although closer to everywhere I go. I'll have my own little studio in a yellow building.

I'm very excited, but have so much to do.

I want to do some painting and want to take my time decorating so that everything is just how I want it.

My parent's new home has definitely inspired me because everything seems so perfectly, carefully done.

All in all, good stuff. I think the best part was hearing that all my references were saying such great things about me. It really made me happy to hear that I've done well for myself.

Everything else is also good as my mind is consumed with my new studio. Work is busy, but I'm getting things done.

Made fajitas with the Brit at my place last night and watched a movie. Now he at least knows how to make one more dish. It was a really good time though, especially when he did most of the dishes. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he has some good work stuff going on and is keeping busy which puts him in a good mood.

Now I just have to manage to move and get ready for Christmas in Austin! Yikes! So excited for Christmas, but can't believe it is only weeks away.

Better go do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment