Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 293 - About A Boy

Some Brit updates.

He just got some good music news and texted me about it. He's been in this music testing thing with a former boss that major stars do to see what songs are good. Apparently, his songs are getting great scores and the intent to buy is very high. Now the guy wants him to work on an album with one of his songs (he submitted three different styles). So now the Brit is in a great mood, which means he's even more fun. And I'm happy for him because I know he's constantly thinking/stressing about this stuff.

Also, his birthday is next week and I finally decided that I'm going to take him to Santaland Diaries. I told him I wanted to take him out to something and to dinner as well. I'm so excited because it should be as hilarious as it was in Chicago. And I think I'm going to take him to sushi at Geisha House in Hollywood. I don't actually know if he eats sushi, but he isn't at all picky about food and they have other stuff as well. But it'd be something we haven't done. And we can dress up!

Also, I have to go through some dental work in a few months and I was texting him about it after he asked about my day yesterday and he actually offered to go with me and make sure everything is OK. I was not expecting that because I told him it wasn't until February and I didn't say I needed to have anyone with me or anything. It was nice because he also said he'd watch Bret Michaels with me while I rested. He hates him. Ha.

It's Friday and I'm finally done with work! Now, to eat dinner and find a good movie on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment