Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 298 - Just Checking In

I don't feel much like blogging, but I thought I should stop by.

I'm moving in 2 weeks. I've started some stuff and I'm pretty excited about the whole thing. I can't wait to work on decorating and all that.

Christmas was lovely with the family. Austin was a bit on the cold side, but we managed to have fun.

Things are weird with the Brit. He didn't want to do anything with me for New Year's Eve as it's his night to get bombed with his friends. As are the other following holidays apparently: St. Patrick's Day, Fourth of July and Halloween. But I can totally have Valentine's Day and his birthday. WTF?

Basically I'm still upset and I think he just wants it to blow over. He really doesn't seem to think there is anything wrong with the fact that he pretty much banned me from seeing him on certain holidays.

Plus it's raining like mad today so that doesn't help my mood.

But, I am about to be all caught up on work and should have time to do more packing tonight. Kind of nice to have some time to myself.

Will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment