Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 299 - A Bit About The Move

Today I moved my really big apartment items.

Legal Eagle, her bf Double B and the Brit all helped.

Double B has a truck which is awesome for me and my move.

Everything went smoothly as I really don't have much stuff.

This was actually the Brit's first time meeting them both and everyone got along. He thought they were both really nice.

The boys did pretty much all of the carrying and didn't seem grumpy about it at all.

Then, after that I took the Brit out for burgers. I still feel like I owe him because he really made it easier and he helped move LE's bed as well.

And I need to get Double B something, like a bottle of booze, as a thank you because he definitely saved my move.

Now, I am just going to pack some more and chill for the night.

So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment