Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 300 - I Get It, You're Dating Me Because Of Barbar

"I mean, I would totally be up for throwing the sardine around with Barbar for 30 minutes."

^The Brit yesterday while eating burgers. He asked if I was just going to be working that afternoon (I was). He still had time before getting together with a friend to watch football. He absolutely loves Barbar and playing with him since he fetches and brings back the item every time. He tells me often that Barbar is the best cat ever because dogs don't even fetch as well as him and when they do, you have to fight to get the toy back. He also said if I'm ever out of town, he'd be up for having Barbar stay with him. He also tells Barbar he loves him. And he builds him forts out of my moving boxes. This relationship is unhealthy. Especially since I get the feeling Barbar likes him back. He gets all in the Brit's face when he comes by. I'm the third wheel. Yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment