Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 302 - Move Complete

So, the move is totally over.

It was exhausting. My muscles are still sore.

But my place will be so freaking cute when it's done.

Actually, the move wasn't all that eventful.

The Brit helped me out which was great or else I would probably still be carrying boxes to my new place.

However, the next day I was at Starbucks working and my dental crown fell off. It gets better. I swallowed it! And now I have to find it!

I think my body has gone into a bit of shock. Ugh, getting grossed out just thinking of typing this. But so far, no tooth.

OK, that's enough for today. I get cable and internet installed at my place tomorrow. Yay!

Also, Barbar is slowly adjusting. He is only difficult once I go to bed. Not too bad.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment