Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 303 - Everyone I'm Dealing With Is A Total Fuck Up

I feel like I am only in the company of morons right now.

So let's list them out.

My wireless is screwy. I finally got cable and internet which both work, but my wireless thing is idiotic and they want me to pay so they can reconfigure it. So, I reconfigured it on my own (I think) because I'm awesome, but there is still some sort of problem. Now, I think I may be able to get this fixed for free since it's a different type of problem. If not, I'll figure out a plan b.

My stupid tooth has not been found and I am so pissed at my dentist for putting me through this. And now I also don't trust them and feel like I should look around for a new one. Plus, they were supposed to do major work on me next month and now I don't want that either. I hate them. I hate them so much.

My landlord is driving me bonkers. She is an idiot. I STILL need my oven fixed. Someone is supposed to come by tonight and if not, she is not going to want to deal with me tomorrow.

My boss is annoying me. I had a total meltdown after my tooth thingy and wasn't able to work. I let him know by email. I actually did end up posting a few articles, but then he sent me this jerk-off response saying something like "hope you're okay. please do the stories if you can. we need them." Blah, blah. I have written stories every single day since August 2nd!!!

I see a lot of yelling at these people in my future. Time to stop being so nice and understanding. I need to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment