Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 309 - An Actual Blog

I haven't spent much time on here. Yikes! OK, so now I'll write a bit about my life and adventures or lack of adventures.

Work is work and still for jerks.

My apartment is slowly shaping up. Tomorrow Legal Eagle is coming up to help me paint. I'm so excited to finally get that going and to catch up with LE (we probably haven't seen each other in 2 weeks)! Hmmm, yet all the walls aren't taped. Someone has work to do. (Barbar, looking at you.)

It was my dad's birthday this week. I wish I were home for sushi tomorrow with the family. But I don't wish I were home for the cold weather. I suppose I hope they have fun without me...if it is possible.

What else? What else? Oh, I still need a camera. And I am finally thinking about getting a bed frame. A cheap one from Ikea of course. I just can't think about putting my bed back on it's ugly metal frame. This will all have to wait until I figure out what my taxes will be like since I was 1099'ed this year. Yikes!

The Brit is good. Well, he's been stressed a lot lately with computer stuff, work stuff, music stuff, money stuff, etc. I feel bad, but he's getting through it and stuff has been getting resolved. But we're good and hanging out on Valentine's Day. I decided to ask instead of hoping he would read my mind. I think he was worried that I wanted to go out to some expensive dinner, but I told him we should just cook and watch a movie.

I'm having a Dr. Pepper right now. Mmmm.

And Barbar is laying upside-down (not taping the walls).

And now I'm watching the Lifetime movie with DJ Tanner and Fred Savage and it is still the best one ever.

Oh, I finally got a new, working oven. And I'll be getting my tooth next week.

Okey-dokey artichokey, I feel like laying in bed now. I promise to write a more hilarious blog sometime. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment