Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 318 - I'm Glad Barbar Is So Popular

I really need to stop talking about how adorable Barbar is because he is becoming way too popular.

The Brit continues to tell me how much he loves Barbar and how I hit the cat lottery. Even when Barbar does something bad like steps on his laptop, the Brit forgives him in a heartbeat.

Now, it has gotten worse.

Some time ago, the Brit took a picture on his phone of Barbar sleeping with his sardine.

He apparently sent that photo to his mom. He has told his mom stories about Barbar (she has two cats herself so she is a cat person).

His mom loved the picture of Barbar! He said she thought it was so cute. It sounds like they talk about Barbar quite a bit.

I'm getting a little jealous...of my cat.

I wonder if she thinks the Brit is dating Barbar?

No comments:

Post a Comment