Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 319 - Something For The Weekend

My weekends mostly suck because I work on them. Basically, my weekends and weekdays melt together.

However, I have a new plan. I will start working at this lovely cafe on Saturdays. I started this just this weekend and it was awesome. Delicious coffee and red velvet pancakes! They were good, but a couple hours later I felt like I was in a sugar coma. Next time, I will ease up on the sweet. But, I think this will be a nice change to my otherwise hum-drum weekends.

Also, Legal Eagle came up today to chill in Beverly Hills. It was fabulous and ended with a milkshake cupcake from Crumbs. Schatzi, her cat, will be coming to stay with me and Barbar this weekend! The boys will be reunited as she is heading out of town for a few days.

Hmmm...I think that's all. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment