Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 322 - What's Going On?

I know! Slacker blogger!

But, here is my life update because I've been soooooooo busy. Not really. But I have been soooooooo lazy.

A couple weekends ago I got together with Legal Eagle and her bf, so much fun. We did a mini bar crawl and just caught up on absolutely everything.

This upcoming weekend I will be down there with the Brit for LE and her bf's birthdays. No big plans, we will just go out or something, but should be fun. And then her graduation will be coming up. That will be insane because a ton of her family is coming out for it. I'm super excited. And I have an awesome grad present in my head if I can get it all together.

Last weekend, I went camping (yes) with the Brit and his friends. It was a new experience, but overall pretty good. I ate camp food, sat by a fire, got a little chilly, but wore about 5 shirts, slept on hard ground, woke up under the sun, and sort of felt like I was hit by a truck in the morning. But I swear, it wasn't that bad and I learned that I need a cushier sleeping arrangement if I do this again.

Work has been not too bad. Reworked my schedule and I think it will be good for me.

Barbar is fabulous as always. He is loving cuddling right now and tends to rest a paw on me when we go to bed. I know, so sweet, yet slightly odd.

Hmmmm....what else?

It's nice here. Sunny, but isn't it always?

Oh! I have to get cranking on summer blockbusters. I haven't even thought about when to see them and I don't have a chart put together. Someone needs to get their priorities straight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment