Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 323 - Exhaustion Is Here

Oh god I'm so tired.

This week has already been mad with me trying to get ahead on work. Legal Eagle's law school graduation is Friday so I have to be on top of everything so I am ready to go down to Orange County that day.

Also, the Brit leaves town for a family vacation early Friday so I'm also trying to squeeze in time with him.

So, basically all I want to do is sleep.

Tomorrow I have to work, work, work, pack for the weekend, wrap LE's grad gift, head over to the Brit's for an early dinner. Then Friday I will get up early for more work and hopefully no other chores if I get everything done tomorrow. Possibly a little gift wrapping on Friday if I get her a few other things.

I was supposed to do laundry this week, but that didn't happen. Luckily I can work with what I have for the next week or so.

It will be a busy weekend with LE's grad on Friday and then a big party Saturday afternoon with a billion people.

I will pretty much collapse once I get home until I go to my 4 hour dentist appointment on Wednesday that I have paid an arm and a leg for.

Hmmm, so the Brit will be gone for a week and a half and while I am bummed he'll be gone, I am kind of sort of excited to have that time all for myself. I will (hopefully) take care of so many things and get lots of much needed rest.

For now, while I would like to paint my nails, I will instead head to bed with Barbar and be asleep in the next five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment