Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 325 - There Is A Good Side

Sure, it's weird and sad with the Brit gone all week (he returns Monday), but I have found that I have so much time to do things for me!

Like, I cleaned my whole apartment. It's never been so clean. I even scrubbed unscrubbed areas.

And, I finally got my haircut. After waiting for six months since my last one.

And, I think I will check out tennis rackets tomorrow and catch a movie.

Plus, I'm so ahead on work that I'm just cruising along.

I've even had time to play fetch with Barbar and just relax with him, doing whatever he wants for a change.

Oh, and did I mention I did four loads of laundry and will do more tomorrow?

Also, I went running almost every day this week, except Wednesday when I had my dental appointment. Which reminds me, I managed to squeeze in a 4-hour dental appointment.

So yes, I am excited for the Brit to return, but I've also learned how much I can do with my time.

Now, to cook dinner and check out what Barbar is staring at out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment