Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 326 - Oh, Hello

Just checking in like the lazy person I am.

All is well in the land of Hollywood.

Barbar is out of control since he turned 4 this weekend. Thinks he should be allowed out whenever he wants. Such a teenager!

Legal Eagle is coming up this Sunday. We are going to try to see a movie so that will be lots of fun. Haven't seen her since her graduation extravaganza...whoa, that was a long time ago.

Middle sister's birthday trip is coming up so soon! Time is flying by! I'm so excited for it.

The Brit and I are doing well. I think he's stressed about money for various reasons, but I hope it gets easier. He does have a very exciting possible project coming up which would be so great for him.

Work is OK. I'm going to possibly start taking on some more new stuff and try some different things with the site I work for. Could be good to change it up and hopefully it helps. We'll see.

All in all, I'm doing well. I have to get my wisdom teeth out though because I notice them growing in more. Sucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment