Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 35 - Back At It!

I’ve become oddly motivated today about the weirdest possible thing.

I actually want to put together a grocery shopping list today (LE and I are going tonight) and I want t think of new yummy things to eat and I want to buy more fruits and veggies.

I almost think I could eat completely healthy food if I didn’t often crave things like Big Macs and onion rings.

It’s like when Val was cleaning out all of their junk food and Holly saves the Oreos. Then Val asks about them and Holly tells her they are breakfast, lunch and dinner (there are 3 rows)



^ She’s so logical.

Speaking of Big Macs, here is a convo with LE about Big Macs.

Me: I used to really be able to eat, like tons and never be full.

LE: Yeah, me too.

Me: I used to eat 2 Big Macs when I was a kid.

LE: What?! 2 Big Macs! (eyes widen) That’s four patties.

Me: Yeah and I wouldn’t even be full.

LE: 2 Big Macs?! That is…(laughs).

Me: Well I didn’t eat french fries.

LE: (completely serious) Oh, well then that makes sense.

Great, now I really want some french fries.

In other news, I really really still love my desk.

And in more other news, LE and I are going to see Joel McHale’s stand-up show. I might die. This is probably going to be in my Top 10 Things Ever!

I will give a completely detailed recap of Saturday night after we go. Something to look forward to…….

Oh, but in completely sad news, Amy Poehler is leaving SNL and life will never be the same. “Riiick!”

No comments:

Post a Comment