Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day 44 - And My Boyfriend Is...

A Surfer!

Legal Eagle wrote our little email to Bride Brain about our boyfriends and whatnot. Apparently they are both surfers who live near the beach and like a block away from each other!



^ Are you my boyfriend?

And when I thought LE was taking it too far making them both surfers, she responded oh-so-wisely:

Well, come on, everyone out here is a surfer.

So, we didn’t give them names or anything, but apparently we have been dating them for a while, oh and Mom and Dad, you already met them both and adore them. Yeah, we’ve even brought our parents into this!

I’m just happy to have all this documented in email because I have the worst time sticking to lies and remembering stories.

In fabulous other news, my review of Californication is one of the top stories on Buzzine. Go me!

California is quite hot right now, 80s or so, but I here Chicago is quite chilly. Let’s just hope it doesn’t snow there anytime soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment