Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 51 - Crimesville Part 2

Been away from a bit because I was dealing with still living in Crimesville.

Legal Eagle’s car was broken into and then there was this door ordeal, but everything is relatively settled now. Except that the apartment management company has not returned any of our calls.

But we are carrying on.

Nothing too exciting, but LE and I are going to drive around Long Beach to get a feel for different areas.

And we might volunteer on Sunday for Planned Parenthood. Yes, me, volunteering. Oh, my horoscope said I should do something unselfish…maybe this is it?

Well, lately our cats have been getting into so much trouble. Mostly they are finding ways to jump on and in everything in the apartment. Even Schatzi is doing it!

I need to find some good pictures to put up.

Oh, maybe I’ll start my food diary next week? Or in the middle of this week? I’ll start it on a day when I eat really healthy stuff, that way I feel awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment