Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 52 - Looking For The Good

There has been so much yucky-ness going on that I am desperately trying to look forward to something good or at least think of good things that are going on.

Well, Barbar has lost a little hair above his eye. Legal Eagle Googled this symptom and it says that it does happen to cats. It’s not like it looks diseased or anything. But something for me to keep an eye on.

LE and I also went to Long Beach this weekend to check things out and see where we might like to live. I am so ready to move there. There were some high school (?) aged kids there on a scavenger hunt and I was way way jealous! It looked pretty fun.

Well, the weather is nice.

I will be going home to Chicago for Xmas. It will be mighty cold and probably snowy and I have no idea what I’ll wear, but I think it will be kind of nice for me to be back in Chicago for a little bit. Who would’ve thought?

LE and I also carved a pumpkin this weekend.



^ It almost makes 80 degrees California feel like fall.

My mom then asked if this was Jack Nicholson. Love it!

So what else is good out here? Thanksgiving is soon, which means good food and cheesecake.

Oh, my life is so not WILAY right now. Maybe this is just a slow point and things will be on the up again. But I totally cannot even think about seeing where I am at in my WILAY progress right now because it would not be good.

So, here’s hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment