Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 53 - Little Weird Things

There is a guy outside my window (not directly, but on the landing nearby) who just carried a bike up the stairs and is now making noises typically made by cars. It’s hard to describe, but I hope he doesn’t pass out because I am not a good enough person to give him mouth-to-mouth.

Now I really am volunteering this Sunday. Should be interesting. But at least it is in Santa Monica, so maybe Legal Eagle and I can grab a bite or a drink up there afterward. Yes, I need there to be something in it for me in order to volunteer.

I killed mine and LE’s tree Barkley, but now I am bringing him back to life. Note: I have killed him once before this and brought him back to life, so here we go again.

LE and I made some amazing twice-baked stuffed potatoes yesterday. I could have lived in it.

I am going back to Chicago in officially less than two months. So weird. And so cold. But so pretty exciting.

I haven’t bought any new clothes in forever! (My forever may be a lot shorter than others, but that makes no difference). I haven’t even bought a cheapo Target dress.

I should really go wash a dish or two, but all I want to do is take a nap.

I see the stray cats less and less lately. It’s very sad and I’m not sure what to make of it. However, I see annoying Scurvy Cat everyday. He is here, outside our door, meowing without fail.

I love and hate the show Stylista and it’s on tonight! I soooo can’t wait! It drives me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment