Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 245 cont. - See, We Are Friendly

Text Exchange:

Neighbor: Hey Molly! How's your Friday evening?

Me: Hey, it's pretty good. How have you been?

Neighbor: Well, my parents are still here, so that's awesome. Still busy, but everything's awesome. We should go get coffee one of these weekends!

Me: Glad you're having fun with them. Let me know sometime when you're free and we'll do coffee. I don't think I told you, but our notes aren't there anymore.

Neighbor: I know, I saw...and I was pissed. Start thinking of your new one! And I'll bring super glue and a staple gun.

Me: Deal.


Yes, I will admit I was happy to hear from him, while his parents were still in town no less. And yes, he did use the word awesome twice in one text.

The notes are the ones we wrote down at Bourgeois Pig in the forest-like room where there is a little jewelry box type thing where people put little random notes.

I know, this conversation is fascinating. And yes, I have thought of my new note already.

No comments:

Post a Comment