Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 272 - Other Stuff

I feel like all I write about is The Brit on here. Yeesh.

So, other stuff that is going on in my life...

I'm trying to think of a really good Halloween costume. I'd love to do something really creative, but I am failing to be creative and think of anything. Not that I have Halloween plans, but it's always good to plan ahead.

I'm going home for Turkey Day. First time in 3 years. Pretty exciting. I'm looking forward to eating the usuals that my family makes, not having to listen to all the fun they are having over the phone, the post-eating walk, Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, turkey hands, and much, much more (but not the cold weather).

The family is going to Austin, Texas for Christmas. It is official, tickets bought, everything booked. We usually go away for Christmas, but have been home in Chicago for the last two, so we are all anxious to get out of town! And no cold weather for this girly!

I'm very ready for the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment